Auguston Traditional Elementary School
Auguston Traditional Elementary School endeavours to
- Empower children to be come contributing, productive citizens through a consistent, structured environment
- Provide a nurturing environment to encourage children to develop their individual potential and the confidence to achieve their goals
- Emphasize basic skills and the achievement of curricular outcomes in an environment based on the traditional values of citizenship, responsibility, and respect
- Ensure a shared sense of mission and purpose among staff, parents, and students
- Establish a strong and consistent focus on the “Traditional” methods of instruction.
- Set high goals of academic achievement, and encourage a sense of educational commitment and purpose.
- Establish a regular homework policy and schedule.
- Establish a clearly defined code of behaviour.
- Encourage a parental sense of mission and purpose. Encourage parental involvement, with the Parent Advisory Council (PAC) taking an advisory role in aspects pertaining to education.
- Create a team approach of home and school working together
- Establish a safe and enjoyable school environment for all students
Visit their Website